Ironically, the hardest thing in life is to live.
We, including myself, are all guilty of wasting many moments on stupid time-wasters, egoistic bullshit and pathetic worries.
But for some amazing reason, we can always give this very moment a new meaning and become our own Gods.
A while ago I put together this ebook (FREE download), and Jesus must be gay not to admit this is a pretty awesome guide on life!
Out of 100+ people in their 30- 60’s, their main life lessons (regrets) are:
– they didn’t really understand just how FAST they would turn 30
– they put things off, which could have been done TODAY
– held on to negative emotions
– not loving themselves
– they wish they had travelled more
– they let fear dominate their choice of career
– staying “safe” instead of doing what they really wanted
– not having more sex and with more partners
– not being smart about money
– not holding a stronger bond to their family
– kept negative people in their lifes
– working too much
– being too serious